Bridge Supported Living is a trading name of Bridge Care Solutions Ltd, a holistic health and social care provider offering solutions to NHS, local authority and individual clients across the UK. Bridge Care Solutions Ltd is a private limited company, registered in England and Wales, (registration number: 09244957). The company has four core services:
Bridge Care Solutions is the legal name of the company and is used when we provide home care to elderly or ill clients in their own homes (domiciliary care). This service is currently available in Greater Manchester and Cheshire.
Bridge Supported Living provides support and assistance to individuals with disabilities to enable them find and maintain their own home and live independent lives. Available in the West Midlands, Greater Manchester and Cheshire.
Bridge Live-In Care provides carers to people in need of 24 hour care and support from carers who live in their home with them. This service is available across the West Midlands and the North West of England.
Bridge Care Staffing is an employment agency, providing trained and experienced health and social care staff on a temporary or permanent basis to NHS and private health and social care providers across the UK.
Bridge Care Solutions is an independent provider of quality-assured care. This consists of and includes the provision of prescribed services to persons who may be affected by a form of illness, infirmity, disability or family circumstances thereby making them unable to support themselves or live independently without assistance. Our Care Team has experience in providing dependable, trustworthy high quality care for private individuals, local councils and Social Services. We have high recruitment standards and we select experienced care and support workers with special skills and qualities needed to provide the level of care that our service users expect. This is all so we achieve for our clients their optimum state of health and well-being.
Bridge Care Solutions aims to ensure that service users are looked after well by providing a safe, caring and effective holistic approach to care that is also responsive. We also aim to improve the quality of lives of our service users whilst maintaining each individual’s personal choices and their dignity. Our Philosophy is to provide friendly and caring service by listening to service users and make them feel valued. We do so by ensuring that their rights are upheld, cultural and religious beliefs are respected. We promote dignity and respect, independence, individual rights, equality and diversity, choice and consent, confidentiality and safety of individual service users. We also strive to make a real difference in the lives of those who wish to remain independent for as long as it is safe for them to do so. Bridge Care Solutions believe we can deliver what we promise.
Whether it for companionship or household cleaning or daily assistance with day to day tasks like washing, dressing and help with meals, our flexible packages are carefully customised around the specific needs of individual service user. Whatever the frequency and level of care staff are involved in, Bridge Care Solutions will guarantee that it will always be consistent, appropriate and make it a thoroughly enjoyable experience for our clients.
Bridge Care Solutions aims to promote independent living whilst enabling them to pursue as full and interesting life as possible. This is achieved by the following:
- We make a positive difference by providing a high quality, safe and efficient service through the provision of high quality and well trained care and support workers within the home care environments.
- Person centred care which is core for the service we provide, with staff committed to meeting our aims and objectives.
- Supporting individual choices and personal decision making.
- Recognising and encouraging the right of independence of all our clients. All our clients have the right to be alone and undisturbed and be free from public attention or intrusion in their private lives as they wish.
- Consent will be sought from clients before entering their premises.
- Records will be designed, used and stored so as to assure privacy and confidentiality of clients’ information. Data Protection Act 1998 will be adhered to and the service users’ permission will be sought before information is passed on to any other persons.
- Delivering a service of the highest quality that will improve and sustain the clients’ overall quality of life and to treat all people supported by us and even those who work for us with respect and dignity.
- Ensuring that the service is delivered flexibly and in a non- discriminatory way while respecting each client’s right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment and the rights to make informed choices and to uphold the human citizenship rights of all.
- Ensuring that each client’s needs and values are respected concerning matters of religion, culture, race or ethnic origin, sexuality and sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, disability or impairments.
- Managing the Care Service efficiently and effectively to make best use of resources and to maximise the value of money for the clients.
Bridge Care Solutions has two offices:
Head Office and CQC Registered Location:
Dobson Park Way
Wolverhampton Satellite Office:
128 Gough Street
The Registered Manager for the Service is Eve Peresu, who can be reached by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 07908 226639.